- 5-Mile Run/5K Walk
- Sunday, March 17, 2019
- Downtown Livingston KY
- Registration open from 1:30 – 1:45 p.m.
- Race start time 2:30 p.m.
- Pre-registration fee $20 by Monday, March 11 at 12:00 NOON. Afterwards, fee is $25 through race day (shirt not guaranteed after March 11 at noon).
- Registration fee afterwards is $25
- Custom dri-fit t-shirt guaranteed to all pre-registered race participants. Shirts available on race day in limited unisex sizes and quantities, while supplies last.
- For on-line registration click here or download form here. (Paper registrations must be mailed postmarked by Friday, March 9)
- Race 3 of 12 in the 2019 County-Wide Stride run/walk series.
- Proceeds benefit the Super Start Fund for the health of Rockcastle’s babies and moms-to-be.
- Overall fastest male and female
- Top three male and female walkers
- Awards in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Contact Kayla Prewitt at (606) 256-7767 or email@example.com
View new course map here.
In case of inclement weather, cancellation notices will be posted on the County-Wide Stride Facebook page or you may call (606) 256-7767 to hear a recorded message. Registration fees are non-refundable.