- Saturday, October 5, 2019, 7:30 A.M.
- Registration from 6:30-7:20 A.M.
- Pre-registration fee $15 through Sept. 30 at 12:00 NOON
- Race day registration $20
- Free t-shirt to all pre-registered participants (Please pre-register to guarantee your shirt size. Shirts available on race day in limited sizes and quantities).
- For on-line registration click here or download form here.
- Race 10 of 12 in the 2019 County-Wide Stride run/walk series.
- Overall fastest male and female runners
- Top three male and female runners in each of the following age groups: 12-under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Top three fastest male and female walkers
- Contact Kayla Prewitt at (606) 256-7767 or email@example.com.
The race starts in downtown Mt. Vernon, near the Rockcastle County Court House located at 205 E Main St.
In case of inclement weather, cancellation notices will be posted on the Rockcastle Regional Facebook page or you may call (606) 256-7767 to hear a recorded message. Registration fees are non-refundable.