- Saturday, August 30, 2014
- 5K run/walk begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Pre-registration fee $15 through Monday, August 25 at 12:00 Noon
- Race day registration $20
- Free t-shirt to all pre-registered participants (shirts available on race day in limited sizes and quantities)
- To register on-line click here or download form here.
- Race 9 of 12 in the County-Wide Stride run/walk series.
- Overall fastest male and female runners
- Top three male and females in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, and 75+
- Top three fastest male and female walkers
- Contact Susan Turley at (606) 256-7746 or email@example.com
From I-75 take exit 59, take US-25/S Wilderness Rd. Follow 7.2 miles. Livingston Visitors Center is on the right (former school building).
In case of inclement weather, cancellation notices will be posted on the Rockcastle Regional Facebook page or you may call (606) 256-7880 to hear a recorded message. Registration fees are non-refundable.