Office Policies and Information
- You may find out our registration form and initial patient history forms under patient forms – fill them out before you get to the office to save time!
- We no longer accept new patients who refuse any of the recommended childhood vaccinations.
- Always bring your insurance card to each visit.
- If you need a form completed by someone in the office (for example: immunization record, school forms, medical records), please allow us 48-72 hours to complete your request.
- Please call if you cannot make your scheduled appointment – (other patients may be able to use that spot!), and if you are 15 minutes or more late for your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment (This policy helps us keep our schedule on time and not run late for our other patients).
To make calling us easier, dial our number (606) 256-4148, and then:
- option 1, then option 1 to schedule an appointment
- option 1, then option 2 for the nurse line (available 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri)
- option 1, then option 3 for referrals
Talk to us
Let us know how we can improve/serve you better! Call (606) 256-4148 ext. 4225.